Battery Charger – Float Cum Boost Charger (FCBC)
- Craftsmans Electric manufactures Rectifier / Battery Chargers for use with Telecommunication Equipment.
- Several Configurations are offered: Simple Rectifier / Charger and Parallel Redundant type.
- In Parallel Redundant type, there are two or more rectifiers connected in parallel to supply the critical load. Even in case of failure of one of the rectifiers, the other(s) are capable of supplying the rated load current, besides charging the batteries which are generally kept at float voltage.
- Enclosure – Steel enclosure with epoxy powder coating, with or without castors.
- Dimensions – As per user requirements, subject to technical feasibility.
- Serviceability – Modular construction for easy field replacement.
- Built-in spike, surge, and RFI suppression.
- Remote monitoring capability through RS-232 interface or potential free contacts.
Output Current: 5 to 200 Amps per module.
Input Voltage: 110, 220, 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz.
Output Voltage: 12, 24, 28, 36, 48 VDC (any other on request).
We are also suggest to use our Battery Charger Model: BC4820T.